Friday, May 4, 2012

To All Generations

Today was Grandparents Day at school. Cliff and I went since all our parents are in a different state. We enjoyed watching each grade present a little poem or song about grandparents. Chad's 1st and 2nd grade class did poems about Grandpa and one about Grandma. The boys wore large ties and the girls wore aprons.



The kindergarten class quoted Psalm 100:5 "For the Lord is good, His mercy is everlasting; and His truth endureth to all generations." The last phrase of that verse struck me today. God sees to it that His truth is carried on to ALL generations. What a comfort that my children and their children and even my great-grandchildren will have God's truth no matter what this world may try to take from them. This is not to say that I am free of any responsibility in bringing God's truth into their lives, but in His great mercy, He has seen fit to preserve His word to ALL generations!!
 
 

My sweet 2nd grader, Chadman at his clean desk!!

No comments:

Post a Comment